Standard Features PREVCO standard designs offer a broad range of design features to meet your application needs:
- A variety of end cap closure methods for subsea pressure vessels
- Flat or Hemispherical Endcaps
- Reduced Weight
- Accomodation for mounting Internal Components
- Working depths to 6000+ meters.
- Almost Any Internal diameter.
- Any length (limited by material buckling constraints).
- Any connector/penetration configuration on one or both end caps.
- Redundant Sealing Technology
- Sealing Surface Protection
- Endcap Closure Ruggedness
- Aluminum, Titanium, Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Copper Beryllium, Ceramic Plastic and Other Materials.
- Most Housings Are Fully Customizable
PREVCO will do the rest!
- Your dimensional constraints (inside and outside).
- The maximum working depth.
- The material that’s most suitable to your application.
- The end cap closure method you prefer.
- The connector set that you would like
We will prepare a trade table comparing several of our standard designs which most closely match your requirements. After you select the desired design it will be quoted.
After Receipt of order, we will tailor the design of your underwater housing to your specifications and submit an interface drawing for your approval prior to machining.
Upon interface approval we will start machining and confirm your delivery date.
Click here to learn about Endcap Design options >